COVID FREE Museum
- Limited daily capacity and timed ticketing have been implemented to facilitate safety measures. All guests must purchase their tickets online and members must also claim their ticket reservations online. Limited ticketing options will be available onsite and cash will not be accepted. To plan your visit, click here.
- Groups of 7 or more are prohibited.
- Face coverings are required for all guests, ages 2 and older, and museum staff in accordance with CDC and Los Angeles County guidelines. Facial coverings are required for entry and throughout your visit to The Unicorn Museum. Guests who remove their face coverings will be reminded of the mandatory face-covering policy. Any guest who refuses to wear a face covering, or repeatedly removes their face covering, will be (along with their party) escorted from the museum and will not be provided a refund of any admittance fees. There are 6 feet social distance floor markers where you may remove your mask to take your best Instagram photo. But you will be expected to promptly place your mask again when you step off the photo floor marker.
- All guests and staff are required to undergo non-contact temperature screenings from a distance via thermal imaging cameras upon arrival. Based on guidance from health officials, those with temperatures of 100.4°F (38°C) or higher will not be allowed entry nor will those in their party.
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet. To facilitate social distancing we have added floor markings, physical barriers, and directional signage throughout the experience.
- One-way pathways and controlled visitor routes have been created, along with required entry and exit points into the museum and exhibition galleries. Certain exhibits, experiences, and programming will be modified, have limited availability, or remain closed.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use one of our many hands sanitizing stations.
- Common areas and touchpoints will undergo disinfection. Prior to opening each day, our team deep cleans, sanitizes and pressure washes all the public areas. Additionally, our team will frequently clean and disinfect all surfaces and high-frequency touchpoints throughout the day.
|Active Cases||Negative||Total Cases|
(positive + negative)
This info came from The Covid Tracking Project