Unicorn Glitter Slime
- Baking Soda
- Contact Lens Solution
- Spoon to combine
Watch our step by step video here on TikTok
- You can never have too much slime! So to start, empty the entire glue bottle into the bowl.
- Now we want to add a tablespoon of baking soda.
- Pour the contact lens solution in next. Two and a half tablespoons should do.
- Stir with a spoon to combine. P.S. we will be doing a lot of stirring today.
- Here’s the fun part… Add your paint! Any and every color will do, just get creative.
- Next, add a helping of glitter. Note that this part is optional, but highly encouraged because it adds more magic to the slime.
- And more stirring. Stir and stir until the slime has thickened enough handle with your hands.
- That’s it! Take the slime out of the bowl and have fun playing with it.